Sunday, September 27, 2009

MY BEST FRIEND

You are easy to remember,
Very hard to forget,
I still remember,
The moment we met,
The days have gone by,
But memories are warm,
I still remember your face,
Your sweet smile and friendly charm,
You are some one who knows how to share,
Happiness and good things around you,
You have given such richness to this life
That words could never express
You have built the kind of trust and respect that
Makes friendship, a lasting one,
I still remember the moment.
When we are walking,
When we are laughing,
Many time I thought that you can forget me,
But never can I, because you can't love me,
As deeply as I do,
You are the one, who has made my life,
Brighter and happier and you deserve to know,
First how grateful I am to call you 'FRIEND'
But tomorrow when we depart,
The leaves of memory will tall one by one,
I'll, take them all and keep them,
In my book of friendship where they will remain,
Fresh and untouched by the dust of this cruel world.

No comments:

Post a Comment